Rules & Regulations
Rules and Regulations :
The college is very firm on maintenance of discipline in and outside the campus. A student admitted into the college should be disciplined and punctual. The rules and regulations of the college and the prescribed discipline must be obeyed. It has been made mandatory for each and every student admitted into the college.
- The student must be punctual in attendance and must be in their seats at the time of lectures delivered by the teachers.
- Students should, in their own interest, be fully aware of the information displayed on the notice board from time to time.
- Every student seeking admission in the college shall be required to fill up the prescribed application form for admission containing the following undertaking:
“I hereby agree if admitted, to conform to the rules and regulations at present in force or that may be made for the good administration of the college and I undertake that so0 long as I am a student of the college, I will do nothing either inside or outside the college, that will interfere with its orderly government and discipline. Further I declare that I shall not take part in any movement likely to be subversive to law and order.”
- Students having 75% or more class attendance shall only be allowed to appear in their respective final Semester examinations.
- Ragging is “human rights abuse in essence”. All forms of ragging in the College campus are prohibited. Strong disciplinary action will be taken if anyone is found to be involved directly or indirectly in ragging.
- Students must carry valid identity cards in the College hours.
- Use of mobile phones during Class hours is strictly prohibited. Students should keep their phones in silent mode or they switch their phones off.
- Consumption of Gutkha, Pan Masala or any other intoxicants is strictly prohibited in the College campus.
- Violation of rules, irregular attendance, showing discourtesy to teachers and staff members in any form, adoption of unfair means during examination, delinquent behavior in the College campus or outside, etc. are some of the offences which may invite disciplinary action like termination of scholarship, compulsory transfer and even expulsion from the College.